Club Structure

URA FC is a limited liability company operating as a football club registered under FUFA

The vision of the Club is to be a model of best professional football practices in East and Central Africa.

The Club is 99% owned by Uganda Revenue Authority and 1% by the Commissioner General in an official capacity.
Uganda Revenue Authority-the mother organization, meets about 95% of UGX1Bn Club Annual Budget. The rest (5%) comes from sources like sponsors, winning prizes, tournament participation, gate collections, sale of players, merchandising, Club Commercial Rights, donations, members registration and subscription fees to  mention but a few

The club’s organization structure includes: The General Assembly, Board, Secretariat and Committees.
The Board comprised of the Chairman, Vice Chairman, Director Administration, Director Finance, Director Marketing, Director Communications and Director Technical and General Secretary.

The Club’s Head Office is Located at the Authority’s Headquarters in Nakawa Industrial Area, Nakawa, Kampala. Its Postal Office address is 7279 Kampala and the website is www.urafc.co.ug    
The Club’s training and home grounds are in Gayaza and Lugazi respectively. The two grounds are 20-30 minutes drive from Kampala.

Fan Base: The club has fans distributed throughout the country with strong bases in Lugazi, Gayaza, Luzira, Nakawa, Kireka, Bweyogere, Seeta and Mukono. The fan base is expanding day by day due to good performance and good fans management practices and strategies. We expect the fan register to be at 15,000 fans by end of 2013.
DSC_0656